VZ9 Veloce Slip-On System with Titanium Muffler Ninja 300 (13-17)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- 8.5" GP style megaphone muffler
- 1.9" outlet permanent baffle (noise reduction insert available)
- Satin titanium finish (natural color)
- An easy and affordable way to customize your bike
- Great for first time sportbike owners
- Laser engraved Brock's Performance logo
- Includes muffler, elbow, and necessary hardware
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package
At no additional charge
- Designed to work with OEM front section only
VZ9: A Harmony of Design and Performance
Our research & development team is working directly with leading Italian exhaust manufacturer, Spark Exhaust Technology by Vecchi SRL, to create performance exhaust systems that exhibit modern style elements, combined with innovations that enhance performance, key material selection for longevity and the pursuit of a perfect balance of sound. Discover the VZ9, Brock’s endless pursuit to deliver a world class performance exhaust, specifically engineered for the street enthusiast, weekend track days or competitive road course racer.
VZ9 Veloce™ Key Features:
VZ9 Veloce™ Titanium systems are manufactured using the finest high grade titanium alloy for maximum performance and weight savings coupled with stainless steel head pipes that unleash an aggressive sound.
Advantages of the Titanium VZ9 Veloce™ Muffler:
- Excellent corrosion resistance - titanium is more resistant than any other metal to common atmospheric environments such as marine and acid rain environments
- Titanium has strength and hardness comparable to carbon steel
- Lightweight - titanium’s specific gravity is 4.5, or around 45% less than stainless steel
- Titanium will naturally anodize from heat, exhibiting a unique bluing effect
Ninja 300 Exhaust Weight Comparison
OEM Exhaust System:
- Muffler: 9.55 lb.
Total = 9.55 lb.
Brock's Performance VZ9 Veloce™ Slip-On:
- Muffler: 2.15 lb.
- Elbow/Hardware: .50 lb.
Total = 2.65 lb.
Total Weight Savings = 6.9 lb. or 72% of OEM weight