Bitubo Front Shock Cartridges H-D FLHR(I)/FLHRC (97-13), FLHT/FLHTC (98-13), FLHX (03-13), FLTR (04-13), FLTRU (11-13)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Significantly increased riding comfort
- Provides additional front end support during hard braking
- No modifications to the original system components are required
- Direct OEM replacement (allows refitting of the original suspension at any time)
- Includes installation instructions (including recommended oil viscosity and levels)
Additional Model Fitment:
- Electra Glide Classic FI FLHTCI (FL1) (1999 – 2006)
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC (FL1) (1999 – 2006)
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC (FL2) (2007 – 2013)
- Electra Glide FLHT (FL1) (1999 – 2006)
- Electra Glide FLHT (FL2) (2007 – 2013)
- Electra Glide FLHT (FLT) (1997 – 1999)
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX (FL2) (2011 – 2013)
- Road Glide FLTR (FL1) (1999 – 2006)
- Road Glide FLTR (FL2) (2007 – 2013)
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU (FL2) (2011 – 2013)
- Road King Classic FLHRC (FL1) (1999 – 2006)
- Road King Classic FLHRC (FL2) (2007 – 2013)
- Road King Classic FLHRC (FLT) (1997 – 1999)
- Road King Classic FLHRCI (FL1) (1999 – 2006)
- Road King Custom FLHRS (FL1) (2004 – 2008)
- Road King FLHR (FL1) (1999 – 2006)
- Road King FLHR (FL2) (2007 – 2013)
- Road King FLHR (FLT) (1997 – 1999)
- Street Glide FLHX (FL1) (2006)
- Street Glide FLHX (FL2) (2007 – 2013)
- Ultra Glide Classic FI FLHTCUI (FL1) (1999 – 2006)
Founded in 1963, Bitubo immediately established itself as a dynamic company on anything related to the control of vibrations of any type, creating cutting-edge, innovative damping systems. Bitubo extended its knowledge to applications such as artificial limbs, seismic dampers, damping systems for oceanic platforms, including vibration dampers for naval engines.
Since 1975, Bitubo has imposed itself at the forefront of the motorcycle market with the innovation of a famous pair of shock absorbers connected by two compensating rubber pipes – hence the name “Bitubo” – that were immediately adopted and raced by the greatest Champions.
In the track racing, the 1st World Championship was won in 1979 by E. Lazzarini in the 50cc Class, repeated the year after.
In the 125 GP class, the 1993 World Championship was won by D. Raudies, then runner-up in the 1994 season.
In 1993 Bitubo presents the RST world fork with separate chamber with a “big piston" system.
In 1998 Bitubo introduced the revolutionary Mono 4 Regolazioni rear shock absorber. Protected by international patents, it immediately becomes the benchmark, relevant even today, in the world of suspensions technology.
In 2000 Bitubo presents the HDX00 Racing Fork, the 1st complete fork designed and created by Bitubo to revolutionize the existing technology. Completely adjustable and pressurized (nitrogen), with a not rounded outer tube and a patented big piston system, it is adopted into the SBK World Championship, and in 2003 it wins the Italian SBK Championship.
In 2009 Bitubo has patented a significant, innovative hydraulic system, called FPS. FPS has quickly set new track records, podiums, and victories in competitions and championships. FPS is used in the new ECH29 and new RDH fork, and it is the first existing cartridge in the market with hydraulic spring preload.
In 2011 Bitubo won the World Supersport Championship with Chaz Davies on Yamaha YZF-R6 of the Team ParkinGo.
In 2012 Bitubo presented the 1st worldwide semi active electrorheological system for suspension (ER) for motorcycles as well as its first system of adaptive suspension (DS).
In 2013 Bitubo has won again the World Supersport Championship with Sam Lowes on Yamaha YZF-R6 of the Team Yakhnich Motorsport.
Today the range includes more than 1400 models available for Superbikes, touring bikes, Scooters.
Today Bitubo represents the ideal solution for riders who want the best for their vehicle: performance, comfort, riding precision, and most of all, the quality of an excellent product that is constantly developed in cooperation with advanced research centers and prominent universities. Tested and developed with fatigue and destruction tests, in software and dynamic simulations.
Bitubo has achieved great success in International race series such as: WSBK, BSB, CIV, CEV, IDM and many other national championships around the world.
In 2017 Bitubo obtains the Quality Certification ISO 9001:2015. The high-quality manufacturing process earned Bitubo the quality certification UNI EN ISO 9001:2015