Dynojet makes some of the best motorcycle tuners on the market today. Quality and versatility go hand in hand but at a price! The Power Commander V is one of their signature tunes and is a fuel injection management system that's installed on your bike's tuning box. The auto-tune kit for power commander V removes all hesitation or hiccups while accelerating, while also reducing throttle response by 60%. Your bike will be as smooth as silk and accelerate without any hesitation or hiccups.
Dynojet Auto Tune Kits for devices using the Power Commander V unit are a set of plugs and cables. Instead of having to purchase all your tuning supplies separately, Dynojet bundles them together so you know that you'll have what you need to tune your bike.
With Dynojet auto tune kits, you can enjoy precise and precise tuning with easy installation. This includes the dyno-tuned Power Commander V maps to help create the perfect setup for your bike, as well as a laptop PC5 tuning system to help you make adjustments on the fly!
Overview of the Dynojet rebuild kit
The Dynojet Autotune Kit for the Power Commander V is a great way to get your motorcycle's engine running like new again. This kit comes with everything you need to rebuild your engine, including pistons, rings, bearings, gaskets, and more. The kit also includes a detailed instruction manual that walks you through the entire process step-by-step. With this kit, you can be sure that your motorcycle will be back on the road in no time.
What is the Dynojet Auto Tune Kit?
The Dynojet Auto Tune Kit is a complete fuel management solution that allows you to tune your motorcycle or ATV quickly and easily. It includes everything you need to get started, including the Power Commander V, Auto-Tune module, Wide Band 2 sensor, and all necessary cables and hardware. The Auto Tune kit also comes with detailed instructions so you can get started right away.
How to install the dynojet power commander V autotune kit?
This Auto Tune kit is designed to be used with the Power Commander V and it is a great way to get your bike running leaner and meaner. Here is a quick guide on how to install it.
1) Firstly, you will need to remove the gas tank to access the fuel injectors. Carefully disconnect all the hoses and electrical connections before taking out the tank.
2) Once the tank is removed, locate the fuel injectors and disconnect the wires from them. Then unscrew the injectors from their mounts.
3) Now take out your Auto Tune kit and connect the cable to the power commander. The other end of the cable will go into the dyno’s auxiliary input.
4) Next, install the O2 sensor in your exhaust pipe using the provided weld bung and clamp. Make sure that it is positioned correctly so that it can accurately read the oxygen levels in your exhaust gasses.
5) Now it’s time to put everything back together again. First, screw the injectors back into their mounts and then reconnect the wires to them.
6) Carefully lower the gas tank back into place and reconnect all of the fuel line connections. Do not over-tighten them as plastic clamps could get damaged.
7) Reconnect the negative terminal to the battery and turn your key on for about half a minute to fill the fuel tank with gas. Then, shut off the key and try starting your bike up. If it won’t start, you may have a problem with your O2 sensor connection or with one of the injectors malfunctioning. Just start investigating from there on out and you will eventually solve the problem.
8) If the bike starts successfully, boot it over and over again at idle until you are certain that all systems are good to go
How Does The Dynojet Autotune Kit Work?
The Dynojet Auto Tune Kit consists of a Power Commander V with an Auto Tune Module and either a Wide Band 2 or Wide Band 5. The module allows the Power Commander V to automatically adjust the fuel delivery to match the air/fuel ratio at which the engine is operating. The wide band quickly tells the module what the air/fuel ratio is so that it can make the necessary adjustments.
Is it compatible with Power Commander V models?
The Dynojet Auto Tune Kit is compatible with all Power Commander V models.
What are the pros and cons of a Dynojet autotune kit for Power Commander V?
There are a few pros and cons to consider before purchasing a Dynojet auto-tune kit for your Power Commander V.
PRO: You can take advantage of pre-made maps that are specific to your motorcycle. This means that you don’t have to fiddle around with the settings yourself, and you can be sure that the map is optimized for your bike.
Types of Dynojet auto-tune kits for power commander V
Dynojet is a company that manufactures and sells auto Tune kits for Power Commander V. There are two main types of Auto-Tune kits: the Basic Auto Tune kit and the Pro Auto Tune kit.
The Basic Auto Tune kit includes everything you need to get started with Auto Tuning your Power Commander V. It includes the Auto-Tune module, a USB cable, and software. The Basic Auto Tune kit is ideal for those who want to try out Auto Tuning and see how it works.
The Pro Auto Tune kit is designed for those who want to get the most out of their Power Commander V. It includes the Auto-Tune module, a USB cable, software, and an additional sensor. The Pro Auto Tune kit also comes with a dyno run map, which allows you to see how your bike performs on a dyno.
CON: The cost of the kit, which includes the hardware and software, can be a bit pricey.
PRO: The Dynojet auto-tune kit is very user-friendly, and even those who are not mechanically inclined can easily use it.
CON: Some users have reported that the kit does not always provide accurate readings.
Where can I get one?
If you're looking for an Auto Tune Kit for your Power Commander V, you can find them at most motorcycle or ATV dealerships.
Conclusion The Dynojet Autotune Kit might be the perfect jumping point for some
Sure, it's a little bit more expensive than buying a Power Commander V outright—but you're also getting a lot more functionality for your money. If you're the type of rider who likes to tinker and fiddle with settings until everything is just right, then the Auto-Tune Kit is definitely worth the investment.